The Logitech C920 is one of the best gaming webcams offers powerful features with high-quality Audio and Video. If you are planning to buy this webcam, it is very important to download the Logitech C920 driver so it can work properly on Windows OS or Mac OS PCs. Here we provide the correct drivers complete with a manual book guiding you to adjust the settings of this webcam.
The Logitech C920 is actually compatible with almost all Microsoft Windows (32/64-bit) and Macintosh operating systems. In addition, this software packages make it easy for you to connect the Logitech webcams on several different operating systems, including Linux OS. Please download compatible drivers for Mac OS X and Windows for the Logitech C920 via the link below:
Logitech C920 Driver for Windows
Compatible Windows OS: Windows 10 (32-bit), Windows 10 (64-bit), Windows 8 (32-bit), Windows 8 (64-bit), Windows 7 (32-bit), Windows 7 (64-bit).
|LGHUB_installer.exe (Windows 32/64-bit)||39.4 MB||Download|
|Capture_2.06.12.exe (Windows 10 32/64-bit)||114 MB||Download|
|Capture_1.10.110.exe (Windows 7, 8 32/64-bit)||97 MB||Download|
|LGS_9.02.65_x86_Logitech.exe (Windows 32-bit)||109 MB||Download|
|LGS_9.02.65_x64_Logitech.exe (Windows 64-bit)||120 MB||Download|
Download Logitech C920 Software for Mac
Compatible macOS: macOS X 10.12 (Sierra), macOS X 10.13 (High Sierra), macOS X 10.14 (Mojave), macOS X 10.15 (Catalina), macOS X 11.0 (Big Sur).
|LogitechSetup_9.02.22.zip (Logitech Gaming Software)||209 MB||Download|
Logitech C920 Camera User Manual
|File Size||2.3 MB|
|Links||User Manual Instructions PDF Download|
Logitech G Hub Installation Guide
- Download the Logitech G Hub software above.
- Double-click the downloaded files and follows the installation guide.
- Click [NEXT] to continue the installation process.
- Then click [FINISH] and your PC will restart automatically.
How to Update Logitech C920 Webcam Software
- Open control panel or manually search the word [Device Manager]
- Once you have plugged your Logitech C920, you want to go ahead and go to [Imaging Device] within the Device Manager.
- You will see the Webcam located there.
- Right click on the mice and click [Update Driver].
- Select [Search Automatically for driver] and click Confirm.
- Wait until the latest version driver is successfully installed on your PC.
- Make sure your device is plugged in by using this process.
- When you have done, then you can now open the Logitech G Hub software to setup the Webcam, like adjusting zoom, focus or exposure.
Logitech C920 HD Pro Webcam Specifications
Although it doesn’t have a lens cap like the C920s model, there are third-party lens caps that you can easily find in online stores. The video resolution is quite high, this webcam can produce videos with resolutions up to 1080p and 4K. This is one of the reasons why this Logitech Webcam is best positioned as the perfect webcam for all users, including gamers, students, office or casual users.
It also offers advanced technology that allows this webcam to keep the subject in focus, detects light and you’ll see a small stereo microphone but has amazing audio capabilities, so your voice will be heard clearly without noises. The C920 also can automatically pick a focus point, plus its Universal Clip is compatible with many devices, such as Tripods, LCD Displays, Laptops and more.
Another bright side of this webcam its equipped with a 1.5 mm cable and the design looks minimalist, its dimensions just 29 mm x 94 mm x 24 mm and has supported Wireless connectivity so you can connect the C920 webcam to Chrome OS, Windows OS, Mac OS using your Wi-Fi home network or plugging a USB cable into available USB ports. Download Logitech C920 drivers from Logitech website.