Logitech Control Center for Mac download will make your life simpler. This software is the best program to have and download for your Macintosh. Before you download this Logitech software, it is good for you to learn more about it and the features it offers for your mac.
What is the Logitech Control Center?
The first thing that we must know about a certain program is its use and meaning. Logitech Control Center is a powerful and easy-to-use application that will help you customize your mice, keyboards, and touchpads.
You can customize your device with some options to achieve it faster and move freely. Before you download this application, you can check some of the features of the Logitech Control.
Logitech Control Center Software Features
There are some useful features that you can get when you download this software. You can continue reading this article to find some of the best features of this app.
1. Personalize Actions and Buttons
You can set any mouse button to almost any function. You can change the scroll wheel, the cursor speed, and a lot more on more sophisticated devices.
macOS and Windows both allow for the customization of the mouse button, but only Windows allows for the customization of the F-key. Logitech keyboards‘ enhanced key functions enable you to customize how they operate.
2. Optimized Gestues for Windows and Mac OS
To replicate trackpad gestures you are already familiar with, enable the gesture button. Hold the gesture button down while moving the mouse up, down, left, or right to initiate various actions like Mac’s Mission Control or Windows Task View. You may also control the rotation, panning, and zoom of your media.
3. P-Particular Settings
Use your preferred applications, such as Zoom® or Microsoft Teams®, to their full potential. You can configure the buttons on the MX Master 3, MX Anywhere 3, or ERGO M575 mice using application-specific settings.
By pressing the forward or backward buttons, you can start or stop your Zoom video or mute or unmute the microphone. Create unique buttons for each app you use.
4. See Device Status Quickly
You’ll receive device-specific information like the battery level, key illumination level, and caps lock precisely when you need it with Notifications & Status.
To avoid being taken off guard, be aware of when your battery is going to run out and when it needs to be recharged. You will be able to view which PCs are linked to channels 1-2-3 for keyboards that support Easy-switch.
- Logitech G Hub Download
- Logitech Gaming Software Download
- Logitech Options Download
- Logitech Connection Utility Download
- Logitech Webcam Software Download
- Logitech Unifying Software Download
Logitech Control Center for Mac Download
When you start to download this software, you must find the best place to get this app. You can find the compatible software for Mac Download Full Version in here.
Compatible Mac OS Version:
When we last checked, Logitech Control Center 3.9.14 for Mac could be downloaded from the link below. We are unable to confirm whether this program may be downloaded for free. The program’s 3.9 version is the most frequently used one.
We advise running any available free antivirus software on the downloaded files. The original developer of this no-cost Mac software was Logitech Inc. One of the aliases for Logitech Control Center download for Mac is “LCC Pilot.” The program is a part of System Tools, specifically Device Assistants.
Install Logitech Control Center on Mac OS
To install Logitech Control Center on Mac OS, you need to download the latest version of this software first.
- Click the download link above.
- You can choose your Mac OS version too.
- There are some Mac OS versions available for you.
- After you download the Logitech Control Center software, you just need to launch it on your mac.
- You can plug the Logitech USB Controller into the USB port and then open it on your Mac. Windows will automatically install the Logitech Controller.
Uninstall Logitech Control Center Software on Mac OS
Use the native uninstaller to remove the Logitech Control Center from your computer. The Logitech program develops its uninstaller when you install it on your Mac. This is a guide for utilizing the uninstalling tool provided by the developer to remove Logitech Options.
- Launch LLC Uninstaller by going to the Utility folder in the Applications folder.
- Click the Uninstall button on the resulting window. You can continue to press enter, then type your password, finally click OK.
- The process of uninstalling the Logitech Control Center will then begin.
- You should restart your system as advised.
- Your Mac will no longer have the program.
Please be aware that the Logitech temporary and service files will still be there on your Mac in a hidden folder because this native uninstaller does not completely delete them.
How to Remove the LCC Software
To ensure that you have thoroughly uninstalled the Logitech program and that there are no leftover files on your hard disk, we advise that you do it manually. To manually delete the Logitech Control Center, follow these instructions:
- First, delete the Logitech applications using Utilities in the Applications folder.
- Press Command+Shift+G in the Finder and browse to the /Library folder.
- Navigate to the Caches folder, locate, and delete any Logitech subfolders that contain cache files.
- Additionally, look for the Logitech Control Center leftovers in the Application Support and Containers folders.
- Take them away as well. To completely remove Logitech, simply clear the trash folder as the final step.
Although this method of uninstallation is more difficult than the one before it, you can still entirely remove the program.
How to Fix No Device Found on Logitech Control Center App
For a little while, Logitech Control Center (LCC) will work flawlessly with macOS 11 (Big Sur). Early in 2021, Logitech Control Center download (LCC) support for macOS 11 (Big Sur) will come to an end.
Please make sure that you have LCC version 3.9.11 or later installed if you encounter any problems during the restricted compatibility period. Download LCC from this page.
- Select Applications > Utilities > Terminal from the menu. Copy the following command, paste it into the terminal, and hit Enter to execute it:
- Open the Device Manager.app file in /Library/Application Support/Logitech.localized/Logitech Control Center.localized.
You can modify the assigned action for each button by using this command to launch the Device Manager for the connected device, as shown below.
Please be aware that notifications stating that LCC is incompatible with macOS 11 are present in LCC version 3.9.12. (Big Sur). If you want to get rid of these messages, install LCC 3.9.11 or a more recent version.
Some LCC devices won’t be supported when the restricted compatibility period is over. More details regarding those gadgets are available. Logitech Options, which you may download from this page, will function with all other Logitech Control Center devices.
You can search for the download for the LCC application on some sites. You need to watch some videos on how to install and uninstall Logitech Control Center software. There are some articles discussing problems and solutions when people install this software on their Mac.
When you learn more about Logitech Control Center for mac download, you will know more about it before you use it. This Logitech software helps you to control your keyboard and mouse easily. There is no time to waste again. It is time to download Logitech Control Center for your Mac or other devices.